Monday, July 25, 2011

WoW: Real World v. Azeroth

It's been a long time. IRL stuff got out of hand and started messing with not only my WoW time but my writing time as well. So, how have you been? A lot has changed since we visited here at World of Warcraft Corner.

I was pretty surprised to see that my last post was from the Ulduar days. I didn't realize it had been that long. Ah, but the memories of Ulduar are awesome. It was the best raid in the Wrath of the Lich King expansion, IMO. I doubt will ever see something as grand again.

So, a lot has happened since those days. Lots of big changes. I'll spare you the IRL stuff but a lot has changed in game as well, both personally and overall.

Towards the end of Wrath, I quit the guild I had been in for over a year and my husband and I started a raiding guild of our own. We went 11/12 HM in ICC.

Love it or hate it, Wrath was an expansion like no other (how I miss BC).

No comments:

Post a Comment