Monday, July 25, 2011

World of Warcraft, Cataclysm: Max Level Characters

So, how many max level characters do you have? I have five level 85 toons.

How many of those do you play regularly? I play two of mine more than all the others, and occasionally play a third.

My main and my favorite alt are pretty well-geared. The others have ok gear but just aren't as much fun to play any more.

How many professions do you have at max level? Between my toons I have mining, engineering, herbalism, alchemy, and skinning. Enchanting and tailoring are nearly maxed. As for secondary professions, all my 85's have cooking maxed and one has fishing (and only one will EVER have fishing). One has first aid.

I tried to do archaeology. I really did, but I just can't make myself do it.

How are your toons coming along?

No comments:

Post a Comment