Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Intro

So, I never thought I’d be playing a game like World of Warcraft. Didn’t think I’d like it at all. I’m no leet gamer. In fact, I never really got into gaming much before, especially not role playing games. They seemed to take up too much time.

What would I be doing instead, watching TV?

My husband and his cousin were already into WoW and talked me into a trial version. The next day, I asked for my own copy, and not long after, I asked for The Burning Crusade. I swore I would not buy the expansion. No Wrath of the Lich King for me!

Uh huh... my main is level 80, my alt is 71.

Blizzard says 10 million + people can't be wrong, so who am I to argue?

How did you get started playing WoW?

(Please note that this is an unofficial site and in no way related to World of Warcraft or Blizzard Entertainment)

1 comment:

  1. I started much like you did, except it was my husband and bone who were playing. I tried the trial version, and bone tried to mail me some gold, but on a trial account it can't be done, made Rusty go out at like midnight to get my account ~ that was 3 years ago!

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete